Thaler noticed that humans behave irrationally in making financial decisions. Then he demonstrated that they do so in consistently predictable ways – much like the Grasshopper in Aesop’s The Ant and The Grasshopper.
- 2018 Half-Time Report: Where We’ve Been, Where We Are, Where We’re Headed
- 2018 Forecast: Where We’ve Been, Where We Are, Where We’re Headed
- Client Letter March 29th, 2018 : Conflicts of Interest
- Client Letter: January 20, 2018
- Congratulations to Richard Thaler for Introducing Economics to Aesop’s Fables